Company information


The people making up Saba are the essential base to uphold Saba’s style: service culture to the customer, commitment to the environment, responsibility and honesty with suppliers and implication with society. Saba works on a daily basis to attain excellence in the management of people, ensuring that it maintains an adequate alignment between the needs of its professionals and the company’s strategic objectives and also ensuring the rights and freedoms of its employees through work-life balance measures.

Saba’s workforce at 31 December 2021 comprised 2,099 people, of which 659 (31%) were women and the remaining 1,440 (69%) were men. The average age was 46 years. Noteworthy was the increase in the percentage of people with some type of disability at Saba, reaching 3.1% of the workforce (2.4% in 2020), a fact which evidences the desire to offer equal opportunities to all talent, regardless of their personal conditions. At 2021 year-end, the workforce with an Indefinite-term contract accounted for 88% of the total.




Indefinite-term contracts

Saba continued to deploy the modernisation and digitalisation project in the employment area

In 2021, an exceptional complex year at global level, people continued to be the strategic axes for Saba in all senses, enabling the company to ensure the continuity of the business and to continue providing a service to customers on a permanent basis (24x7) in a safe manner. Saba has been strengthened as an international group and has worked on a process of internal transformation in all its territories, focused on ensuring a collaborative and innovative culture and a flexible agile organisational structure.

Also, Saba has continued to deploy the modernisation and digitalisation project in the employment area. In 2021, it established a hybrid working model at offices, combining physical and virtual employment, based on the situation of the pandemic at all times and in all territories. Additionally flexibility measures were implemented adapted to the specific needs of each employee.

Business continuity, for its part, was also reinforced in this year, thanks to the digital transformation at the CCC which deals with and supports the Group’s car parks.

The strategic lines to proceed in the area of people management involve:

  • Transforming the organisational culture.
  • Implementing best practices in the identification, attraction and loyalty-building of talent.
  • Promoting a motivating employment climate which ensures internal recognition and a concomitant compensation framework.
  • Adapting the organisational structures that enable an organisational transformation.
  • Implementing a work model centred on on-going improvement and knowledge management.
  • Encouraging internal communication and change management.
  • Ensuring a healthy and safe working environment for people.