In the face of the health crisis caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) and, following the provisions and official declarations adopted by the governments and government authorities of the various countries in which the Saba group operates, the company is carrying out a series of measures to try to preserve the safety and health of its employees, prevent the spread of the coronavirus, as well as ensure the functionality of its services. These actions are being evaluated and continuously updated at all times.
- Monitoring the health of all employees: Saba enabled a single channel for inquiries and communications on COVID-19 and all employees were informed about situations of risk that must be communicated to the company in order to apply the internal action protocols that help preserve, above all else, the health and safety of Saba’s workers, customers and suppliers.
- Updated information: A web banner has been set up on the Saba Intranet with information of interest in relation to the coronavirus, which is updated on a daily basis, so that all employees can consult it.
- Personal hygiene: As the health authorities have stated on various occasions, personal hygiene, especially hand hygiene, is essential to control this pandemic. For this reason, the need for frequent handwashing (with hot soapy water) has been communicated to all personnel; antiseptic hand sanitizer has also been provided.
- Telework strategy: Saba has provided the resources and technological tools necessary to enable central services personnel to work from outside the office and to provide their services with the same quality, rigour and immediacy as always.
- Travel and meetings: Both local and international travel for professional reasons has been suspended, as has attendance at conferences, events and meetings, while digital communication channels – such as videoconferencing, has been reinforced.